Honeywell Safety Products (UK) Ltd ("Honeywell") operates this website www.muckbootcompany.co.uk. We are, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 1093827 and with our registered office at Unit 3 Elmwood, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke RG24 8WG, UK. Our main trading address is Unit 3 Elmwood, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke RG24 8WG, UK. Our VAT number is GB223472876.
These website Terms and Conditions together with our Privacy Statement, set out the terms and conditions applicable to your use of this website. We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or change this website at any time without notice, and without any liability to you if this website is unavailable. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your right to access this website at any time without notice.
Honeywell Copyright Notice
Honeywell authorizes you to copy documents published by Honeywell on the World Wide Web for personal or non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in this paragraph shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright belonging to Honeywell or any of its holding companies, associated companies or subsidiaries. No materials available on the Honeywell Web site may be stored, transmitted by any means (including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, scanning, photocopying or recording) without prior written permission of Honeywell).
Trademarks and Intellectual Property Disclaimer
Honeywell, the Honeywell logo, and all product names appearing on our Web sites are among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by Honeywell International Inc., or its subsidiaries or affiliates, and no trademark or service mark or other license is granted in connection with the materials contained on any Honeywell Web site.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license to any patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Honeywell International Inc (its affiliated companies and subsidiaries) or any third party. Honeywell International Inc. (its affiliated companies and subsidiaries) make no representations or warranties that any use of the information contained on this Web site will not infringe any such patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Honeywell International Inc. (its affiliated companies, holding companies and subsidiaries) or any third party.
Honeywell may provide blogs so that you can make comments to us and other users. We do not pre-screen comments before they are posted and therefore are not responsible for their content; however, we will edit or remove material when we feel it is necessary to do so in our absolute discretion or if we have been given notice of unsuitable or unlawful content. No registration with the website is required to post a comment. Please note that we do not necessarily endorse content posted by users. When making comments, you are required to avoid:
- Language that could be perceived as offensive, libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, infringing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or sexually / racially / culturally / ethnically offensive
- Personally identifiable information, such as an email address, IM screen name, or phone number, and any content intended to obtain passwords or account/private information from other sources
- Advertising or commercial content that solicits products or services
- Junk mail, chain letters, and spam
- Impersonating information (be yourself)
- False, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, or deceptive content
- Information that is in violation of local, state, federal, or international law
By using this website, you agreed that you cannot:
- Use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement, or carrying out of any criminal activity, or to promote any business, products, or services;
- Use foul, threatening, or offensive language including, without limitation, defamatory, libelous, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, or sexually explicit language;
- Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, advertising, indecent, or offensive material, or transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans, or other harmful programs; or
- Use the website for any purpose other than your personal use
HONEYWELL, ITS HOLDING COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY NATURE REGARDING THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS, SAVE TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE YOUR STATUTORY RIGHT WHICH APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW TO BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED. The information on this Web site may include typographical inaccuracies.
Under no circumstances will Honeywell or any of its holding companies, affiliates or subsidiaries be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages based on any use of this Web site or any other Web site to which the Honeywell Web site is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information, even if Honeywell, its holding companies, affiliates or any subsidiaries have been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents.
We will try to resolve any disputes over these Terms and Conditions. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within England and the laws of England and Wales shall apply.
General Competition Terms and Conditions